The Tippmann M4 Carbine GBB Airsoft Rifle set a new standard for quality and durability on the airsoft field and the version 2 is here to improve on the already high bar that has been set by the first version. Inspired by legendary Tippmann 98 Custom technology the Tippmann M4 Carbine GBB V2 Airsoft Rifle offers unparalleled realism with and incredible sound signature and improved kick.
The Tippmann M4 Carbine GBB V2 features an all new Hop-up system, called the TDC or Top Dead Center style Hop-up. This gives users easier access as adjustments are made from the top of the gun thus making it easier to control changes. Also featuring a New Tactical Pistol grip giving players a more comfortable grip, making it easier to continue to play for long periods of time.
Following with the changing times the V2 also offers a M-Lok Rail system to keep the Tippmann M4 platform at the cut edge of realism.
The Tippmann M4 Carbine is a Gas Blow Back rifle requiring no batteries and offering multiple firing modes including full auto fire. Adjustable ROF, and velocity are easy to use offering the perfect solution for any combat situation!
- TCU or Top Dead Center Hop-up Style
- Tactical Pistol Grip
- Modular MLOK Front Rail System
- Multiple Gas Input CO2 Cartridges or Remote Line Adapter
- Gas Blow Back – Realistic Recoil/Kick
- Full Metal (Aluminum) Receiver, Barrel Assembly and Stock Tube Breaks Down Like Real M4
- Adjustable rate of fire 8-15- RPS
- Adjustable velocity 300-400 fps (0.20 g BB)
- Adjustable Hop-up Bucking
- No Batteries
- Firing Modes: Safe/Semi/Full-Auto
- Adjustable Front and Rear Flip Up Sights
- Front and Rear Sling Mounts
- Anti-Jam Technology
- Low Maintenance No Gear Box
- Easy Disassembly
- Tool Less Mag Disassembly
- Full Length Top Pic Rail
- Optics Ready with Flip Up Sights
- Adjustable 5 Position Stock
- Accepts many real AR stocks and handguards
- Works with many AEG mags when remote line system is used
- Remote line adapter included
- Accepts industry standard AEG inner barrel
- Threaded Flash Suppressor (M14x1.0 CCW)