ICS L86 A2 is equipped with a bipod which is the same as the real L86 A2. the detachable bipod is made of sturdy material and has strong structure.
the bipod can automatically be retracted by pushing the button. It is an excellent bi-pod with perfect looks and functionality.
the way of disassembling ICS L85/L86 A2 is just the same as the real L85/L86 A2. You can instantly release upper and lower by pulling out two NL(Never-lost) bolts, and the electricity is broken when the upper and lower receiver is took apart.
Only 3 simple steps, you can release the handguard and plug in the battery easily, the handguard can install a 9.6V-2000mah battery.
Battery 8.4v – 9.6v (Type 03) (Type 04) (Type 13) 7.4v Li-Po (Type 20) (Not Included)
Just like the touch of real trigger, the action of trigger is same as the real L85/L86 A2. When the trigger reaches the position, the electric brake module responses, connects, and electrify. The electric brake is patented design which won’t burn away.
The charging handle can fix at the rear by pulling it back and raising the charging handle catch. You can adjust hop-up when the charging handle is fixed. The charging handle is released when you pull back the charging handle again.
The new hop-up has crosshead, which makes it easier to adjust with crosshead screwdriver.
The most innovative feature of the spring guide is that there are three holes in three different sequences. Players can adjust the spring strength by fixing the spring guide with three different positions in sequence.
- ICS Gun Information
- All ICS Guns (except M1 Garand) are downgraded in the ICS factory to UK legal specifications
- This means that the guns will chrono between 290 and 350 fps on a .2g BB dependant on barrel length and gun model.
- ICS install a M100 spring instead of the M120 and with Infinite 2500 motor instead of Turbo 3000 motor.
- The reason for the spring change is to get the velocity below the UK legal limit
- The reason for the motor change is to minimise motor over spin that courses 2 bbs being fired from 1 pull of the trigger on sub 400 fps rifles.
- On all ICS EBB guns the decocking function (what happens when the fire selector is moved to Safe) has been removed by the factory.
- The reason for the removal of the decocking feature is that under some circumstances after moving from safe to single shot the action can load an extra bb into the hop unit resulting in a double shot or damage to the rifle.
- Length of Gun 912.8mm
- supplied with 2 metal hicap mags (450 rnd)
- weight(not include battery)4411g
- Barrel length 610mm
- Barrel Caliber 6.08mm
- Body Steel& Aluminum
- Pellet capacity 450 rounds
- Magazine weight 200g
- Scope rail is 19mm width
- uses 590mm or up to 610mm inner barrel